Back to Jobs
Associate Director - Sales
Salary30 LPALocationIndiaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- The person would be responsible for the Top Line and Bottom Line performance of the business.
- He will be responsible for Formulating & Implementing Strategic
- Business Plans to ensure Value Addition, increase in Market Share and achieve agreed performance Standards.
- He should be having good networking in doing Branch expansion domestically and also the agent network internationally.
- He should have expertise in General Cargo freight forwarding Business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- To identify new Business Opportunities for Organic as well as Inorganic growth Develop West India Sales and Operations Team
- Enhance the existing products & develop New Products (Ocean Exports/ Air Import/ Export)
- Creating new Trade Lanes
- Handling business development for air/ocean freight.
- To tap new prospective clients and generate business for AIR &OCEAN FREIGHT
- Formulating strategy plans and annual business plans, preparing for freight forwarding in compliance with statutory regulations.
- Analyzing business potential, conceptualizing & executing strategies for driving sales, augmenting turnover and achieving desired targets as well as profitability of operations.
- Devising efficient logistics management system, conducting market survey, finalizing rate contracts to ensure delivery of services as per committed timelines and cost.
- Handling shipment related activities including coordination with shipping lines, sea freight rationalizing and resolving the billing / payment and issues.