Salary> 60 000 EUR / yearLocationEurope, ItalyIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
The company is a technology powerhouse, Automotive Cars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently expanding Embedded software Test team and are looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer with experience in embedded software testing. As part of the testing team, you will review safety and software requirements, write test cases and execute them and participate in integration of static and dynamic test tools into CICD pipeline. You will test Battery Management System, Body Control Unit, Inverter, and various other Electrical Control and Vehicle Control Units that go into our electric car family.
We are a small team of engineers that covers unit, software integration and system integration tests with respect to the V-model of automotive software testing. We are mostly concerned with white-box testing. Our plan is to expand into a large team and take testing to another level in the next few years. We highly value proactivity, team work, initiative and continuous improvement of all team members.
Application and CV must be in English
- Designing test strategies and test plans for given requirements
- Preparing test environments
- Performing manual and automated white-box and black-box tests
- Analyzing and reporting results in a defined form
- Integration of test tools into CICD pipeline
- Solve problems and offer improvement ideas
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a proven equivalent in experience
- Two plus years of work experience in embedded software testing
- Knowledge of C programming language in an embedded system
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with Hardware and Software engineers
- Self-organized and goal-oriented
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
3. Considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of various test methodologies
- Experience in the Automotive industry
- Experience with Jenkins automation server and CICD pipeline
- Familiarity with Altium Designer tool
- Familiarity with Vector CANalyzer and CANoe tools
- Familiarity with Vector CAST tool
- Familiarity with Helix QAC or similar static code analysis tool
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office