Salary> 50 000 EUR / Year (depend on skills)LocationEurope, MilanIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
The company is a technology powerhouse, Automotive Cars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently expanding our ADAS Team and are looking for several Automotive Software Embedded ADAS Engineers with experience in embedded software. You will create our future as part of electric car family.
We highly value proactivity, team work, initiative and continuous improvement of all team members.
Application and CV must be in English
- Contribute to the
- Implement ADAS functions from the specification given
- Define behavioral models, requirements for each function
- Implement algorithms on embedded Hardware
- in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing or related field
- Strong skills in Automates/State-Machines
- Familiar with Linux Environment
- Curious, team-work, self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in the ADAS field and in ISO 26262 will be considered an advantage, but is not a requirement. We also welcome the applications of new joiners to the automotive/ADAS world.
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office