SalaryBest in the marketLocationBangalore, IndiaIndustryInformation Technology and ServicesJob Description
Position: Back-end Developer
About the Company:
Our company specializes in Strategic and Portfolio Project Management (SPM / PPM) software solutions globally, with offices in San Jose, California. Our web-based SaaS solution, built on Java, integrates portfolio, project, resource, and document management. The application is highly configurable and offers seamless integrations with other systems. Our software supports various languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, and Polish. We have a global presence with offices in France, Germany, Australia, Japan, and distribution in several other countries.
About Our Partner:
Our partner is a Silicon Valley-based private equity firm renowned for transforming software and software-enabled services companies into market leaders. With a substantial portfolio and a focus on talent incubation, they offer opportunities for software and AI engineers, data scientists, project and product managers, and more.
As a Back-end Software Engineer, you'll be a key player in our migration of the ASP.NET Enterprise web application to an Angular Single Page App (SPA) with a .NET 6 API. We're seeking mid-level and senior engineers to join our team. You'll collaborate closely with Product Management to transform ideas into successful features for our customers. Working in a SCRUM team, you'll estimate user stories, provide task breakdowns, and leverage your coding skills to develop, test, and release new features. Daily challenges will expand your knowledge of our cloud solution and related technologies, promoting your growth and increasing your technical skills and responsibilities.
- Participate in daily standups.
- Collaborate in planning meetings to break down user stories into tasks.
- Develop new features using Visual Studio.
- Report progress on assigned work items using Jira.
- Demonstrate developed features to Product Management.
- Troubleshoot and debug to expand your product knowledge.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Understanding of System Design Principles.
- Proficiency in C#, Web API, SQL Server, Dapper or similar ORM, Unit and Integration Testing, OOP, IIS, Postman, CI/CD, and Git.
- Senior: 5+ years' experience.
If this role is in line with your profile, then let's connect. Please share your updated CV to po[email protected], and we can discuss the opportunity further.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match