Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Development and implementation of basic regulatory documents on the technology of production of active pharmaceutical substances obtained by biological synthesis (industrial and start-up regulations, technological instructions, standard operating procedures);
- Participation in experimental works on development of new technological processes and their implementation into production, participation in selection of equipment, raw materials and materials according to description of new technology, implementation of new technological equipment;
- Control of execution of the main technological operations on cell cultivation, separation and purification of the target product on the industrial equipment;
- Control of the correctness of the implementation of auxiliary technological operations for the preparation of solutions with laboratory and industrial equipment;
- Development of basic technical and economic indicators (TEP) for preparations, review and update them in connection with the replacement of certain types of raw materials or changes in technology;
- Timely and proper completion of production documentation for all processes.
What our ideal candidate looks like:
- Higher education in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology;
- Relevant work experience in pharmaceutical production from 1 year;
- Knowledge of the industry regulatory framework for the development of process documentation and rules of the organization of production and quality control of medicines (GMP);
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level is desirable.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Schedule of work 2 / 2;
- Location Moscow, m. Tekstilshchiki;
- Compensation for food, VHI, flexible benefits for employees.
Reply to Valentina.Filyaeva@antalrussia.com