SalaryCompetitive salary packageLocationHungary, BudapestIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
This position is an excellent opportunity for those who are passionate about clinical/ technical support of Robotic Surgery technology, building and maintaining relationships with medical surgeon and staff level.
You will have the phenomenal opportunity to promote DaVinci Robotic Surgery solutions!
Our Client believes in Innovation, Quality and Education. In its 27 years of operation, the company has been placing paramount weight on educating both its employees, and the professionals using the state-of-art technologies promoted by the company.
- Basic experience for clinical support medical devices. Preferably medical or medical technology/engineering background of minimum 4 years is required.
- English fluent
- Strong client communication
- Knowledge of MS Excel (MS Office), and MS PowerPoint
- Able to travel at national level
- Clean B driving license
- Willingness to learn, expand knowledge base, and develop as a professional
- Dynamic and fast learning spirit, motivated, problem-solver
- Capacity to communicate effectively and the ability to work in a team, to multitask, with strong interpersonal skills are necessary
- Responsible for own work, well-organized, with rigorous working style and attention to details, familiar to work according to the procedures.
- Flexible to work in dynamic environment
- Understanding of basic anatomy
- Operating room sales experience.
• da Vinci clinical Assistant will be in charge with technical assistant of a daVinci surgical procedure
• Offer Clinical/ technical support to surgeons mainly regarding the utilization of Robotic Surgery technology
• Building and managing the relation between the Company and the physicians from the hospitals;
• Provides accurate information about technical situation during the procedure
• Monitors the inventory for specific instruments and assures that all necessary instruments are in place for interventions
This is a full-time position. The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
• Work in a unique innovative healthcare ecosystem, at multi-country European level, with high standards in our work environment and ethics;
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-evolving market;
• Opportunity for a solid career plan;
• Access to professional education programs and talent development;
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic Team of professionals in five countries;
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.