Back to Jobs
Business Development Representative
- LocationGurgaon,Bengaluru / Bangalore,Chennai
IndustryMarketing and Advertising
Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Build and manage E2E sales pipelines, managing sales leads from identification and initial contact through deal closure and successfully adding new logos for the company.
- Contact potential clients through Outbound calling and prospecting via email and other social platforms
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients and maintain rapport with various C-Level executives and decision makers.
- Achieving weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI's.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience with atleast 2+ years of B2B sales experience as a Business Development Executive.
- Very good experience in cold-calling and selling B2B Enterprise SaaS products to global customers.
- Experience in reaching out & selling to customers in North America / US
- Should be willing to work in North American shift timings.
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- B.E / BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Domain experience in selling Fin-Tech / Billing SaaS products would be an added advantage.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match