Back to Jobs
Chemical Engineer (RND, Construction Chemicals)
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Build and manage a strong and cohesive technical infrastructure with a high level of technical expertise/support in product development/modification, customer service and quality management
- Transfer of know-how (test results, test methods, new application methods) within the responsible region.
- Development and maintenance of a network of information sources, including an effective storage and retrieval system
- Initial assessment of the viability of development projects proposed by sales and marketing departments. Coordinates the presentation of authorized development projects to the Development Manager.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical lab work, field evaluation and production testing associated with such authorized development projects and new products.
- Oversee the development of specifications for new products, including sources and data for raw materials, manufacturing procedures and finished product testing (standard and performance testing), packaging and safety and environmental requirements.
- Maintain liaison with statutory bodies and implement local standards. Improve the quality of standards internally.
- Education in materials science/engineering.
- Knowledge of construction chemicals/materials testing, product development, and construction practices
- Approximately 5 years of similar experience in CS development (optional in MNC environment), maintenance and engineering, QA/QC.
- Technical facilities management and general management
- Ability to research and stay abreast of the latest computer communications technology
- Analytical thinking and ability to grasp common situations
- English intermediate level
- Work in a large Western company, the industry leader
- High salary, social package, bonuses
- The place of work is in the south of the Moscow region.