Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Defining technical policy and direction of technical development;
- Undertake overall management of Technical Services (a team of up to 40 people);
- Ensure efficient and smooth running of all equipment for continuous production;
- Development of programs for improvement and technical upgrading of production (equipment, engineering communications);
- Manage projects for modernization and reconstruction of production;
- Management of chief engineer service budget and investment budget;
- Improvement of efficiency of equipment maintenance and repair system;
- Ensuring uninterrupted supply of heat and energy resources to the enterprise.
- Control over expenditure of energy resources and increase efficiency of their use;
- Control of compliance with occupational health and safety rules, industrial sanitation and fire safety, requirements of supervisory authorities.
- Interaction with supervisory authorities, support of inspections;
- Increase of level of competence of staff of technical services of the enterprise.
- Higher education (technical).
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a chief engineer or technical director at an industrial enterprise.
- Successful experience of automation system implementation, repair system using modern methods.
- Strong project management skills and business plan writing skills.
- Negotiation skills, ability to persuade others.
- Responsible, proactive, with systems thinking, goal-oriented, stress-resistant.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- English language skills are desirable (to work with documentation).
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and an opportunity to take part in challenging and interesting projects.