Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
- Organizing all document management support, contracting and category procurement support (CAPEX/OPEX);
- Inquiries, commercial evaluation, monitoring and closing of purchase orders and direct contracts from approved vendor lists;
- Conducting tender procedures;
- Negotiating purchasing terms and prices in conjunction with supervisor;
- Consolidation of data received from potential suppliers, preliminary evaluation of quotations;
- Incoming supervision of acceptance reports, invoices, draft supplementary agreements, minutes of meetings with suppliers;
- Supporting the procurement logistics chain; Managing release, freight, customs clearance and documentation and goods receivable;
- Keeping the project team informed of procurement status;
- Participating in key project meetings (internal and external), preparing meeting minutes;
- Traveling to meetings with suppliers, to audit subcontractors and suppliers, as well as to the site (location - Russia), approximately 2 times a year;
- Complete procurement paperwork;
- When - possible, participation in search and selection of suppliers (Russian and foreign) for construction works, equipment;
- Selection of potential suppliers and contractors for small and medium size orders;
- Regular work in the system ARIBA.
- Relevant work experience from 2 years in similar positions, in procurement of materials/equipment/suppliers for construction projects/projects is preferable;
- English proficiency at least at upper-intermediate level;
- Knowledge of Ariba or other systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.);
- Attentiveness, responsibility, honesty, literacy, diligence.
- Official employment under project employment (fixed-term TD);
- Fixed monthly salary;
- Location: Moscow.
Reply to email@example.com