SalaryLocationRomaniaIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
We are recruiting an organized and efficient Data Controller based in Romania.
Our Client is an independent utility consultancy that procures and manages the energy, water, waste and telecoms requirements for some of the biggest UK brands.
- Provide an administrative assistant to both the Sales team and Sales Support team ensuring all client data is collected accurately and efficiently.
- Work closely with other departments: sales teams, account management and Operations.
- Liaise with suppliers on a daily basis in order to obtain data and verify details.
- Data checklist folder:
- compile information for the data checklist folder.
- create the data checklist folder.
- Database management and entry:
- ensure all contract details are processed onto the database accurately and efficiently.
- Data checks:
- check internal and supplier data to ensure that the client’s position and trades have been accurately recorded.
- Work closely with a third party portal provider to ensure data is up to date and accurate with new customers on-boarded quickly and efficiently
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Intermediary level: Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Maintain composure and communicate clearly to internal and external parties.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated