Back to Jobs
Deputy Production Director (Moscow Region)
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Management of all blocks of issues in the company, not related to production and engineering.
- Organization, control over the work of the administrative and housekeeping department, procurement department.
- Conclusion of economic contracts and control of their execution; maintenance of necessary reporting.
- Planning, organizing and controlling the necessary repairs.
- Planning, organizing, and overseeing anti-COVID measures.
- Organizing meals for the company's employees.
- Providing the company with the necessary supplies.
- Interaction with supervisory authorities.
- Experience in the position of Director/Assistant Director at the production facility.
- Experience of interaction with government agencies, practical presentation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, 1C, SAP.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- White wages;
- Corporate Transport;
- Free meals;
- Production in the Moscow region.
Reply to email@example.com