SalaryCompetitive packageLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Antal Internation is looking for DfT Engineers to join an end-to-end leading provider to an impressive group of Semiconductor and Industrial companies for engineering services and manufacturing management of electronic products, in Bucharest.
- Experience with scan-stitching; and good knowledge of scan-stitching related concepts..
- Experience with MBISTBISR implementation and being confident with the Tessent of mbist-insertion.
- Experience with ATPG; and well conversed with the files required to run ATPG. Knowledge experience with Tessend ATPG (mentor) is a plus
- Experience with Spyglass-Lint.
- Knowledge on automation scripts is a plus.
- Knowledge of the basics of JTAG & IJTAG.
- Support Spyglass debug and coverage co-relation.
- Support scan-stitching runs. Debug DRC other scan-related issues
- Support ATPG; debug ATPG issues; debug coverage holes;
- Support MBISTBISR insertion; debug insertion issues verification issues.
- Support gate-level simulations.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in ECE /M.Tech in VLSI