Back to Jobs
Electrical project engineer
- Development of project documentation under sections P, TD, RD;
- Development of one-line diagrams and circuit diagrams;
- Coordination of decisions made with the design development of other sections of the project;
- Ensuring compliance of developed solutions to current standards, regulations.
- Higher technical education in electrical engineering/electrical engineering/power engineering;
- Minimum 5 years experience in electrical systems design for buildings, internal power supply, electrical lighting, low voltage systems, public address systems, ACS, SCS;
- Knowledge of: legislative and normative materials on designing, construction and objects operation (GOST, PUE); standards, specifications and other requirements to the development and execution of design and estimate documentation; construction technologies; construction regulations and rules;
- Understanding of schemes and technical equipment arrangements;
- Computer skills/ PC-Kenntnisse: at least at minimal level various CAD programs, Autodesk Revit / BIM, MS Office / verschiedene CAD-Programme, Autodesk Revit / BIM, MS Office;
- Foreign languages: English -(Upper intermediate), German - welcome.
- Registration under LC RF, social package + VMI after successful completion of probation;
- Decent level of pay;
- Office in the area of Belorusskaya metro station.
Reply to Natalia.Abdeeva@antalrussia.com