SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our focus is to be the broker of choice for clients who require an expert, personal service in asset classes and account types, including Equities, ETFs, Futures, Options, FX, CFDs, ETFs, Managed Funds and Fixed Income.
We are reshaping the UK finance function and we are looking for looking for a strong, hardworking Finance Analyst / Accountant whose primary focus areas will be assisting with the efficient and effective delivery of financial data and management of finance functions.
The position will be based in the group office in Moscow and will support the UK finance operations, reporting to the UK CFO, based in London. There are no planned reports to this role.
The right candidate is an ambitious individual willing to own and excel in the Finance areas assigned and exceed expectations with initiative and a pro-active attitude.
He/she is likely to have financial services experience, preferably in stockbroking.
English working proficiency would be a distinct advantage.
Experience of Great Plains would be very beneficial, although training and guidance will be provided, would be beneficial experience with other applications used Groupwide, 1C, 1C Bit Finance, Microsoft Access.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Aged Debtor and Aged Creditor analysis, suppliers’ statement reconciliation
- Monitoring accounts inbox
- Reconciling accounts receivables and payables, intercompany receivables and payables
- Daily Bank reconciliation / Posting bank transaction
- Payroll Processing
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register
- Support the preparation of Monthly Management accounts, Tax and Regulatory reports
- Support the month, quarter and year-end closure
- Maintenance of accounting schedules
- Supplying information and answering queries to/from our Moscow Office
- Preparation of Payments (AP, 3rd parties and Payroll)
- Collating and posting all credit card receipt per statement
- Ad hoc Tasks
Skills and Attributes:
- English Speaker
- Part qualified ACCA or accounting degree/certification desirable
- A high level of Excel and other Microsoft Suite applications
- Experience of Great Plains
- Experience working in a small team / company environment
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Can communicate clearly through correspondence and dealings on-line
- Able to produce high quality and accurate documentation
- Ability to handle yourself in a confident and professional manner at all times
- Able to work on own initiative and to agreed targets by prioritising and planning
- Be an active member of the team and able to assist other team members
- A very keen eye for detail
- Ability to follow processes