Back to Jobs
Finance Business Partner
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- To provide BU Director and Managers with reliable financial support aimed at financial results achievement and maximization.
- To drive transparency, predictability and efficiency of BU financial results, together with controls of budget fulfilment and costs necessity and efficiency through
- To take full PL responsibility jointly with BU Director, driving NS growth and continuous improvement of profitability and costs/investments efficiency.
- To lead all financial processes, connected with Business Unit, guiding BU Director and Product managers through these processes including: budgeting; reporting; financial forecasting; financial results analysis; costs approval; sales&operational planning (S&OP); team target setting & tracking; business cases (initiatives) assessment and approval; product launches analysis; ROI analysis of commercial and A&P activities by products and types of activities; BU/Products/SKU P&Ls; etc.
- University degree, preferably finance, economics.
- Deep understanding B2C: Pharma or FMCG.
- SAP knowledge and extensive excel knowledge.
- Organizational skills: strong leadership ability, conflict resolution / management, learning agility, drive for change, dealing with business acumen.
- Technical Skills: Analytical and strategic thinking, highly efficient communication and presentation skills, process improvement/optimization mentality, evident cross-functional experience.
- Fluent English.
- International qualification (ACCA/CFA/CIMA/CMA) is an advantage.
Annual performance bonus.
- Voluntary medical and life insurance.
- Opportunity to purchase voluntary medical insurance for close relatives at the corporate discount rate.
- Corporate mobile telephony with set provision.
- 3 additional days of paid annual leave.
- Opportunities for development within the company.
- Friendly, professional team.