SalaryINR 2000000 to INR 2500000LocationAsia, HyderābādIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
Our client is a start up in the Medical / Pharma space and is looking for a Chartered Accountant with 4 to 7 years of experience
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organisation. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Lead financial meetings
- Handle the treasury and investors
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Develop Budget modelling by establishing KPIs/ Run rates.
- Support in preparation of AOP, quarterly and monthly costs forecasts for related area.
- Stakeholders’ management is key to succeeding in this role. Manage Stakeholders across category, accounting, operations and marketing functions.
- Keeping tab on KPIs and financial numbers and highlight in case of any deviations with planned numbers.
- Support in closing month end numbers and review.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- CA with 4 - 7 years of experience.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Prior experience in due diligence for fund raising will be preferred
- Prior experience in investor management will be preferred
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workloads and priorities.
- A team player who is enthusiastic, positive, and proactive