Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
- Maintain commercial controlling of a European business unit:
- Prepare standard weekly and monthly reports and presentations on commercial unit for company management - accounts receivable, warehouse analysis, claims, price calculators;
- Collecting data, analyzing company's actual sales results, benchmarking current results against budget and past actual periods;
- Monitoring market indices and comparing them to company data;
- Preparing analytical business reports in different business profiles, using various ERP and MES information systems (as requested);
- Verification of correctness of profit and loss statements by the Group's distribution subsidiaries. Consolidation of individual reports;
- Participation in SAP implementation (testing);
- Drawing up of various reconciliations between the systems;
- Assistance in the preparation of reports as part of the annual financial statements;
- Assistance in the preparation of materials for the Budget Committee as part of the presentation on the commercial part.
- Preparation of responses to requests of various services (Credit risks, taxes, treasury);
- Participation in the development of methodological pricing solutions for various sales schemes.
- Experience as financial analyst, financial controller, corporate reporting specialist from 5 years in large companies;
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems;
- Experience in automation of business processes.
- Higher economic/financial education;
- English, at least Intermediate level;
- French, at least Intermediate level.
- Knowledge of management reporting standards;
- Knowledge of pricing processes, principles of the formation of the cost of production;
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals, IFRS principles;
- Knowledge of macroeconomics;
- Experience in working with large amounts of information;
- High level of proficiency in Excel (building complex models with large data sets, experience with macros is desirable) and Power Point;
- Execution, responsibility, stress tolerance, communication skills, good analytical skills, structured.
- Work in a large corporation - an international market leader
- Stability, social guarantees.
- High level of income, partially remote work is possible
- Willingness to live and work in Voronezh, Lipetsk
- Overseas business trips, training.
Reply to email@example.com