Back to Jobs
Head of E-commerce
- Develop strategy for e-commerce and Omni-channel business to achieve sales and EBITDA targets.
- Implement the eCommerce strategy including mono-brand online shop and marketplaces.
- Manage the development of CRM and loyalty programmes for online and offline channels to achieve LTV growth targets.
- Manage the project to migrate the online shop from an on-premises platform (Bitrix) to a global platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
- Manage the project to integrate the global platform with local order management solution (OMS).
- Minimum 5 years experience in e-commerce.
- Experience in international companies is important.
- Knowledge of content management systems, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics 360.
- Experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud is considered an advantage.
- English - above Upper-Intermediate.
- Official employment in the company.
- Salary level, negotiable.
- Annual bonus of 15-20%.
- Compensation for mobile communication.
- VHI, dental care.
- A 30% discount on products.