Back to Jobs
Head of Loyalty&CRM
- Manages the CRM & Loyalty Department
- Formulates the CRM & Loyalty strategy
- Leads development / relaunch of the Loyalty Program (LP) in order to ensure best-in-class shopping experience and achieve business objectives.
- Leads direct marketing, including automatic messages and emails, as well as creative-content newsletters.
- Manages the consumer data collection across different touchpoints.
- Analyses consumer insights. Arranges the split tests to optimize the LP services and the CRM communication.
- Leads segmentation and analysis of the CRM database and of the LP database.
- Leads recruitment of new users into the CRM base.
- Manages reporting and dashboards (both operational and executive) within his/her function.
- 7+ years of experience in a role of Head of Loyalty&CRM within large international or Russian FMCG/Retail companies with an extensive set of marketing tools
- Data driven person with track record in database marketing, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Experience developing and deploying CRM and Loyalty Strategies
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Ambitious tasks, fast growing international business, competitive compensation.