Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Development and implementation of HR-strategy of the company, aimed at improving the efficiency of the business;
- Development and implementation of policies in the field of personnel management;
- Update HR processes;
- Formation and maintenance of corporate culture;
- Implementation of company values;
- Talent management and building talent pool.
- Tactical planning and budgeting;
- Development of corporate projects and programs;
- Automation of HR processes to ensure reliability and efficiency of HR records.
- Resolution of labour disputes and conflict situations.
- Organisation of the process of integrating new employees into the company. Control over probation period for new employees.
- Control over HR records and personnel records in accordance with the law.
- Implementation of the "Involvement" program.
- HR analytics.
- Organization of corporate events.
- Relevant experience in companies of 200 or more employees;
- Knowledge of programs: 1C, Power Point, Ex?el, Visio;
- Proactive attitude.
- Official registration and payment.
- Work with interesting tasks in a developing company
- The office is located in the south of Moscow - m. Zhulebino, walking distance.