Back to Jobs
Indirect Procurement Manager (Capex/Opex)
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- Managing all indirect spend: OPEX and CAPEX, packaging, services (HR, marketing, etc.);
- Looking for both short term opportunities through spot buy reduction and long term opportunities;
- Represent the company’s sourcing department in the indirect spend area for both technical and non-technical spend, advocating procurement and sourcing, demonstrating added value;
- Spread and implement purchasing processes as a constant reference for stakeholders and internal customers;
- Build and maintain Supplier relationships;
- Analyze the market finding for opportunities to improve the suppliers base;
- Developing procurement strategies and tactics together with the business.
- Higher University degree;
- 5 + years CAPEX / MRO (OPEX) sourcing experience preferably with international manufacturing company, experience in procurement of packaging is a plus;
- Fluent English is must;
- Advanced Excel skills, experience in SAP;
- Advanced knowledge of purchasing methodology and proven track record in large CAPEX project sourcing support;
- Strong communication, negotiation, planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
What’s in it for You
- Challenging professional tasks, vibrant corporate culture and multinational environment, comfortable office in Moscow.
- Competitive salary + annual bonuses, and corporate benefits (medical Insurance, corporate mobile, lunch allowance).