SalaryLocationBelgium, BrusselsIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our client, an important European actor in Utilities located in Brussels, is looking for an Information Security & Governance Officer
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- To Define and implement IT Security Policy
- To Analyze the IT risks and perform different audits
- To Design, implement all required controls
- To Initiate, manage and/or participate in projects for the area of IT Security
- To act as Security solutions advisor, reference, trainer ...
- You have 3-8 years of experience in security or IT Governance management. (Working experience in utility companies is a plus).
Experience in Cloud computing environments
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing, documenting and re-engineering complex business processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with end users and senior management.
- Technical competences:
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 20000, 27001,
- ITIL Foundation
- Project Management basics (PMI, Agile)
- Network security and architecture
- System hardening standards on Linux & Windows.
- Elastic, Shell scripting, .
- You communicate fluently in English (oral and written). French and/or Dutch are an asset.
Contact: Pierre Dagneau - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 477 21 65 20