Back to Jobs
Internal control manager
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
- Reviewing the company's processes for risks and appropriate control procedures;
- Exercising control over remediation of deficiencies identified by annual audits;
- Advising business unit employees on internal controls and auditing matters;
- Participating in the design of control procedures during the implementation and change phase of a new process or information system.
- Higher education (technical or economic);
- At least six years experience in audit or internal control;
- Proficiency in relevant standards and practices: ITIL, COBIT, COSO, etc;
- CISA or CIA certification (preferred);
- English proficiency C1.
- work in the largest IT-company;
- competitive salary;
- corporate meals;
- opportunities for career growth;
- open corporate culture.