Back to Jobs
- Analyze and visualize business processes to convert business processes into functional and technical requirements;
- Prepare all necessary documentation for projects - BRD, FSD, RFP / RFI;
- Interaction with internal customers and suppliers in all phases of the project life cycle (concept, development, MVP, UAT, deployment);
- Analyzing systems and IT architecture, including integration flows;
- Shaping and planning projects from an IT perspective, managing milestones, risks and scope; Controlling task execution by developers and vendors;
- Project implementation management (short-term focus on internal electronic document management system);
- Organization of contractual work with suppliers and contractors on projects.
- Higher technical education;
- Relevant work experience from 3 years in business/systems analyst positions;
- Experience with electronic document management systems (Diadok, Elma, 1C documentation, etc.);
- Business process mapping skills (Visio, MindManager, etc.);
- Good skills in preparing methodological and technical documentation, BRD, FSD, RFP / RFI;
- Knowledge of ITIL;
- Strong project management skills (PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum, PMBOK2, etc.);
- Experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Ability to use the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) cycle process in improvement implementation work;
- English - Upper-Intermediate.
- Official employment through a staffing agency (you may include the employer's name on your resume), contract for 18 months;
- Competitive salary (depending on your experience and skills);
- Health insurance;
- Compensation for meals and fitness;
- 5x2 schedule, work in the office.
Reply to Emilia.Domshoeva@antalrussia.com