Back to Jobs
IT Project Manager
- Interaction between the Business Units of the company and the IT Department: identifying the need, broadcasting to external teams, leading and implementing projects;
- Analysis of business benefits and risks from implementation or non-implementation of projects together with the Business Customer;
- Participation in the assessment of the impact of changes caused by the implementation of IT initiatives, the formation of a communication plan, program and training plan;
- Coordinating the planning of project implementation and providing projects with the necessary resources from the Business Customer. Participating in organization of acceptance of work results by business customers;
- Organization of task setting and supervision of business analysts' work.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager or IT business partner;
- Knowledge of business processes in the given area, trends of IS and IT technologies development;
- Experience of participation in projects for description, optimization, reengineering and functional area automation, creation of large corporate information systems;
- Skills in collecting and analyzing large amounts of information and building aggregated functional requirements. Ability to assess business benefits and business risks;
- Understanding of business processes of a large trading and manufacturing company.
- Schedule - 5/2 (office - MO, Dolgoprudny, 3 km from the MKAD);
- Registration in accordance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Annual bonus on the results of the successful achievement of the targets;
- VHI (including dental), life insurance and accident insurance;
- Corporate mobile communication.
Reply to Emilia.Domshoeva@antalrussia.com