Back to Jobs
- Participate in the development and implementation of new IT services.
- Respond to and troubleshoot server outages;
- Implement new servers and services;
- Lead ongoing maintenance of servers;
- Develop and improve existing server services;
- Work with users and resolve their questions;
- Independently diagnose and repair server equipment, resume lost data;
- Independently develop solutions to problems related to recovering from server and other infrastructure equipment failures;
- Analyze causes of server outages.
- One year or more experience;
- English proficiency of at least an Intermediate level.
- Part-time work (12h/week), if necessary - work from the office;
- Registration under the contract GPK for outsourcing;
- White wages;
- The office is located at Art. Ulitsa 1905 goda.