Junior Accountant Germany (m / f / d)
As a subsidiary of the ....................... with around 1,000 cinemas worldwide, we are part of the largest cinema chain. They operate 22 modern multiplex cinemas in Germany under the UCI and UCI Luxe brands. Their focus on people and we network and promote a wide variety of talents. They want to offer our guests an inspiring and unforgettable entertainment experience.
To strengthen our finance team, we are looking for a Junior Accountant Germany (m / f / d) as soon as possible. As a Junior Accountant Germany (m / f / d) you are responsible for assisting with accounting-related tasks in Germany. It will be reported to the GE Accounting Compliance & SE Project Manager.
- Support and preparatory work for month-end closing work
- Support in answering accounting-related corporate inquiries
- Collaboration in the implementation of group and local year-end audits
- Participation in controls for adjustment entries in the IAS / IFRS and general ledger
- Collaboration in internal reporting and controlling.
- Collaboration in the creation and control of standardized automated
- Booking processes between an ERP and finance system (booking interface)
- Participation in various international projects in the financial sector
- Representation if required in the credit, debit or payment area
- You have an apprenticeship as a tax clerk, finance or accountant, or a similar commercial apprenticeship
- You have at least two years of general accounting experience
- You have very good analytical thinking skills and understand accounting relationships according to HGB
- You have a high affinity for computers and already know relevant accounting software and ideally already have knowledge of leasing software for IFRS 16 (Lucernex)
- You have a good command of English
- You have experience and willingness to work on projects
- You work reliably, thoroughly and problem-oriented