SalaryCompetitive Salary PackageLocationRomania, IasiIndustryJob Description
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of
Junior Energy & Data Sustainability Consultant
This position offers a very exciting opportunity to work with high-profile blue-chip companies. If you are passionate, data-savvy and driven, then we would love to hear from you.
- Data management, supporting in the collation and analysis of large UK and European environmental data sets for blue chip clients
- Supporting the delivery of operational building level environmental and energy audits through data collection and analysis
- Analysing and benchmarking of energy and environmental performance data.
- Supporting in the delivery of regulatory and voluntary energy and environmental reporting through data acquisition and analysis.
- Supporting implementation of sustainability/ESG strategy and environmental management systems
Essential Skills & Requirements
The right candidate must have the following essential skills:
- A passion for furthering the sustainability agenda
- Natural problem solver
- English proficiency
- Highly numerate with strong excel and data manipulation skills
- Degree or Masters in related subject around Sustainability
Benefits to The Successful Candidate
- A competitive salary package.
Please apply here or send your CV at Elena.Buta@antal.com.