Back to Jobs
Junior HR Business Partner
SalaryLocationAsia, RussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Purpose of the position: Coordination of HR processes in assigned units. Support of recruitment expertise in the company.
- Coordinate the hiring process in entrusted units up to the N-2 level: personnel planning, defining the need, creating a position profile, leading the hiring process according to established procedure, approving the job offer and organizing the candidate's exit to work. Maintaining all processes in the E-staff system.
- Coordination of the adaptation process of new employees up to N-2 level according to the company's employee adaptation procedure.
- Coordination of the process of writing job descriptions according to the SOP for writing DI, adopted in the company.
- Together with the heads of departments to participate in decision-making on the hiring, transfer, promotion, demotion, imposition of administrative penalties, as well as the dismissal of employees.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Participation in the performance management process in assigned subdivisions as directed by the supervisor.
- Participating in the process of reviewing salaries and position levels for supported units as directed by the supervisor.
- Participation in the Graduate Recruitment program.
- Assisting Public Relations and Internal Communications Department in preparation for major events Family Day, New Year, Cycle Conferences, etc.
- Consolidating and maintaining recruitment reporting.
- Keeping recruitment tools up to date: hh.ru, adaptation program "Buddy".
- Document work with agencies - recruitment invoices.
- Independent maintenance of reports on exit interview.
- Maintaining the current state of the tools for the adaptation of employees: Check lists, Buddy, reporting.
- Higher in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Management - desirable.
- Experience in the position of a Personnel Specialist at least 2 years.
- Experience in recruitment is mandatory. Knowledge of recruitment tools market. Position closing skills through open source.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in excel and power point.
- Basic knowledge of Russian TK RF.
- Ability to speak English at least at intermediate level.
- Initiative in achieving results.
- Client orientation.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Adaptation to changes and development.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Responsible and creative approach to work.
Reply to Valentina.Filyaeva@antalrussia.com