Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Work with existing clients and attract new clients.
- Implementation of project sales strategy.
- Object construction market analytics (industrial construction).
- Identification of new projects and key projects on the market.
- Negotiating with Customers, Planners and Contractors.
- Concluding supply contracts for facilities.
- Project execution control.
- Ensuring that sales targets are achieved.
- Higher education (engineer, related specialties).
- 5 years experience in B2B sales (building materials, building chemistry, paint and varnish products, waterproofing, dry building mixes if not general construction).
- Knowledge of and experience in the industrial and infrastructure construction market.
- Experience of developing distributors.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills, result oriented, good organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel within Russia.
- English - intermediate level (preferred).
The company offers:
- A good level of salary + quarterly bonus.
- Corporate car, voluntary medical insurance.