Back to Jobs
Key account manager (B2B Industrial)
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- Working with existing clients and attracting new clients.
- Implementation of project sales strategy.
- Market analysis of construction projects (industrial construction).
- Identification of new projects and key projects in the market.
- Negotiations with Customers, Designers and Contractors.
- Conclusion of supply contracts for respective objects.
- Project performance control.
- Ensuring the achievement of sales targets.
- Higher education (engineer, related specialties).
- 5 years experience in B2B sales (building materials, building chemistry, paint and varnish products, waterproofing, dry construction mixtures if not general construction works).
- Knowledge and successful experience in the market of construction of industrial facilities and infrastructure.
- Experience in distributor development.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills, result oriented, good organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel within Russia.
- English - intermediate level (preferred).
The company offers:
- A good level of salary + quarterly bonus.
- Corporate car, VHI.