Back to Jobs
Key account manager (federal pharmacy chains)
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- Defining key account development strategies, creating annual business plans;
- Preparing periodic sales forecasts, pharmacy chain development plans, and brand promotion plans in a format coordinated with product managers;
- Management of sales and customer development in the territory;
- Organizing and controlling the effective use of the budgets allocated for distribution and sales growth;
- Receiving reports and analysis of sales in pharmacy networks;
- Analysis of the results and activities of competitors in the pharmacy networks;
- Higher Education;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in pharmacy channel (including pharmacy chains) as a Key Account Manager;
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking, good negotiating skills on different levels
- High capacity for work, stress resistance, expressed leadership qualities.
- Competitive remuneration (salary + bonus);
- Voluntary health insurance, accident insurance.
- Compensation for cell phone, laptop, company car.
- Corporate programs of professional training and development for employees;
- Opportunities for career growth.