Back to Jobs
Lead developer QlikView
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Developing and maintaining solutions in the QlikView system
- Monitoring the implementation of current procedures for data collection
- Support and training of users
- Writing technical documentation
- Higher education, preferably technical.
- Relevant work experience at least 3 years.
- Practical experience in developing data models of any complexity, dashboards and reporting forms on QlikView platform.
- Practical experience in maintaining infrastructure QlikView, setting up user access rights.
- Basic knowledge of the architecture of relational databases. Experience in writing SQL-queries is desirable.
- Skills in scripting in powershell, python, etc., as well as experience in writing VBA macros are desirable.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Work in a large pharmaceutical company;
- The official registration in accordance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- VHI (including dental and life insurance) after the trial period.
- Schedule: 5 / 2, a full working day, from 10:00 to 18:30 (possible remote work 2 days a week);
- Corporate communication and laptop.
- The office is located in Moscow City, BC "North Tower", International metro station.
Reply to Milana.Timko@antalrussia.com