Back to Jobs
Logistics sales manager
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- Searching and attracting new clients; Formation of personal sales funnel - target setting;
- Preparation of necessary documents and presentations, negotiating;
- Interaction with operational units of the company;
- Project management of launch and development work with new clients;
- Maintaining CRM and sales reports;
- Advising clients on company services.
- Higher economics/logistics/technical education;
- English for communication;
- Understanding of container shipping market, air transport, customs clearance, road transport, oversized equipment transport;
- Experience in organization and sales of container transportation between China, Japan, Korea, Europe and Russia by rail and sea is desirable;
- Knowledge of customer market in Moscow and Central region;
- Knowledge and use of service selling skills (b2b);
- Proficiency in PC (MS Office: Word, Excel,) and office equipment.
- Salary to be discussed at the interview;
- Bonus on projects;
- The company operates strictly in accordance with the law;
- VHI + dental care;
- The provision of a laptop;
- Schedule: 5-2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Place of work: Moscow, metro station Oktyabrskoe pole.
Reply to Svetlana.Zaytseva@antalrussia.com