Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- Processing of shipments (supply geography - almost all Russia) of finished products and registration of the arrival of raw materials and ingredients;
- Acceptance and shipment of commodities through 1C (and further, SAP);
- Registration of orders for the purchase of goods (raw materials, ingredients);
- Selection of pallets for shipments (by weight, size, etc., via 1C/SAP);
- Drawing up of incoming and outgoing documents;
- Recording information on the movement of goods;
- Drawing up requisite documentation for shipments (tnc, invoices, certificates, invoices, etc.);
- Registration and submission of certification materials for products;
- Participation in inventory.
- Higher economic/accounting education;
- Proficiency in 1C, knowledge of SAP is desirable;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word;
- 6 months to a year experience in shipping documents (finished goods) is preferred, the company may consider candidates with minimal experience in similar positions, as well as candidates with higher education in logistics, but without work experience;
- Knowledge of English is welcome.
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The fixed monthly salary;
- The possibility of professional development;
- Schedule: from 8.00 to 17.00, 5 / 2.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org