Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
- analyze markets of interest (including TAM calculations, industrial benchmarks, trends, and industry deep dives);
- interact with businesses inside the company regarding potential investment opportunities;
- conduct operational and financial analyses (including cohort analyses, LTV/CAC calculations, and management account reviews);
- help draft and process documentation, perform due diligence, and plan integration;
- prepare valuation models and present materials for internal discussions, to the Board of Directors, and to the Investment Committee.
- top-tier university graduate (e.g. HSE, MSU, NES);
- 1.5-2 years of relevant experience in corporate finance or M&A corporate divisions;
- strong interest in the IT industry and emerging technologies;
- analytical, detail-oriented mindset;
- competent working with spreadsheets and presentation;
- fluent English C1.