Back to Jobs
Manager - Process Excellence
SalaryLocationGurgaonIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Position: Manager – Process Excellence
Reports To: GM - Process Excellence & Transformation
Department & Function: Process Excellence & Transformation
- Identify challenges & pain areas: Work with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes. Define & measure process metrics to ensure established goals are met and process improvements are sustained
- Process Improvement Strategy: Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Requirements Gathering: Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Business Requirements Document (BRD): Creates Business requirement documents (process models, specifications, diagrams & charts) to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Functional Documents: Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field; 2-3 years post MBA.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- Process Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL or equivalent) a plus.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.