Back to Jobs
Manager IT Systems
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Ensure that the information technology (IT) used by an organization operates as intended, that data is reliable and IT solutions are compliant with Systems and SOX controls objectives, applicable laws and regulations. Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Ensure adoption of effective Project Management practices by IT and business community.
- Maintain supportive and collaborative relationship with Business functions for mutual understanding of business objectives, priorities and constraints. Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action:
- Coordinate and control all aspects of Information Services Financial Performance to ensure the timely, efficient and accurate planning, monitoring and controlling of the «finances» in line with the corporate targets and continuous improvements objectives.
- Coordinate timely and efficient preparation and production of IT OB & RF (Opex and Capex) plans.
- Accomplish information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- University degree in Computer Sciences/ Information Systems/ Engineering
- + 5 years of IT experience in a multinational company
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of IT solutions management and support, information analysis and of computer software systems
- People management experience
- ITIL Service Manager certified / or equivalent
- Project Management Experience
- Vendor / Supplier Management
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Understanding of General IT Controls process would be an advantage
- Technical Management or Technical Understanding,
- Analyzing Information,
- Communication, Staffing,
- Problem solving and decision making,
- Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning.
- Effective writing, Negotiating.