SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationBangaloreIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Designation: MARKETING MANAGER
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Area Coverage: PAN India
- Product Segment: Cardiovascular
To drive Pan India Marketing Strategy through Customer/KOL Engagement, Product Management, Business Strategy for Key Accounts and Driving Implementation of Marketing Plan. The position will report directly to the Director and be responsible for:
- Involved in the collection of market information (through the sales team) on market share of organisations's products versus competition in key territories. Analyse key opportunity accounts across India through such information and present it to the leadership on how to engage in such accounts.
- Prepare MIS reports on sales analysis of various portfolios, analyse data across geographies and present it to the leadership in a periodical manner.
- Engage in continuous communication with the sales and channel partners on product updates, success stories, strategies etc.
- Work with the sales employees and channel partners across the country, periodically, coach them on clinical and marketing communications if required and ensure the same is implemented at a customer level.
- Participate in national and regional conferences, involve in the design of booths, design communication, visibility and branding in such conferences.
- Working on the strategy to improve customer engagement. Develop and foster strong direct customer and key opinion leader relationships.
- Identify and develop the appropriate channel/platform/communication to engage effectively with key accounts.
- Work closely with Sales teams to plan and execute CME, Co-ordinate the development of marketing collateral by reviewing and ensure relevance of message and content.
- Develop marketing strategy for target market segments, product categories and brands to increase market opportunity and penetration.
- Utilise customer insights, recipient data, and market analysis to develop the business strategies.
- Develop and implement commercial partnerships, co-branding and marketing initiatives to drive growth.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders, external agencies and vendors to implement marketing plans.
- A proven track record of 5+ years of experience, preferably from the Cardiovascular segment.
- Any Science graduate with a Full Time Tier 1 School MBA – Good to have.
- Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in marketing management or a proven sales background.
- Highly savvy with MS-Office Suite and social media activities, leadership skills, proven abilities in sales.
- Strong communication, presentation, organisational and time management skills.
- Analytical and creative mind.