Back to Jobs
Medical Science Liaison Neurology
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
In this role you will be expected to serve as a field-based extension of the Medical Affairs Group.
- Identify the scientific exchange needs of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), investigators and other stakeholders in patient care
- Establish strong professional relationships with KOLs and provide credible scientific expertise
- Ensure compliant communication and education of company’s product portfolio to meet the educational and professional needs of key customers
- Responds effectively to requests for scientific exchange
- Organize medical conferences and scientific events
- Support local team disease area and product knowledge through scientific training
This role requires:
- Degree in Life sciences; Phd woul be a plus;
- Experience in a MSL role (in any therapeutic area) or clinical practice experience in neurology
- At least intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
- Readiness to travel up to 70% of time
Company provides a competitive salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, corporate car, mobile phone.