Back to Jobs
Merchandising – email Marketing coordinator
SalaryBest in the marketLocationChennai, IndiaIndustryInformation Technology and ServicesJob Description
About the role :
What you’ll do:
- Help up build our emails, SMS, and push notifications using existing templates and
- QC the emails to ensure links work, promotions align with our calendar, and the emails render properly in various ISPs on desktop and mobile
- Assist in providing regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, demand, unsubscribes, etc
- Manage and work a prioritized worklist, setting up a variety of products across a broad spectrum of vendors and product categories, often requiring accessing different vendors assets from different locations and portals
- Work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Marketing and eCommerce teams to manage and oversee key product launches.
- Continually analyze, provide insights and execute on improvements to the customer experience as it relates to product listing and detail pages and site navigation
- Partner with Customer Care to understand customer feedback and friction related to product content and requested enhancements
- Work directly with eCommerce and Merchandising teams and all vendors to communicate accurate fit and style standards related to product pages
- Implement and maintain style guides in order to write original web content that is consistent with the brands, and edits/loads imagery into carousels that showcases products in the optimal way.
- Additional responsibilities will include workflow, system and process optimization, product template creation and vendor communication to streamline processes
- Undergraduate degree and/or technical training
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in an eCommerce environment, digital marketing, or a related field
- Strong understanding of eCommerce retailers and Content Management Systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- knowledge with basic HTML.
- Product content or copy writing background is a strong plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment, and can work independently
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Excellent written communication skills, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms.
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR).
- Experience building email marketing campaigns from scratch.
- Working knowledge of Hybris CMS tools – Backoffice and SmartEdit experience a plus
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match