SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
A Nutritionist is needed for a very large, international gold mining company. This is a new role within the structure, they are committed to creating a supportive work environment that promotes the health and overall well-being of employees.
The position involves frequent travel and interaction with employees at the Company's production facilities and regional offices in the Russian Far East (ChAD, Magadan Region and Khabarovsk Territory). If the candidate is from Magadan or Khabarovsk - we are ready to offer a five-day working week with business trips. If the candidate is from other cities - it's a rotational work schedule (6 weeks/6 weeks or 8 weeks/8 weeks and itinerant nature of work - trips to sites - mines in the ChAD, Pevek, Magadan, Khabarovsk, Khabarovsk Territory) - discussed. Housing is provided.
- Development and formation of the basic concepts of a healthy lifestyle and proper diet of the employees, definition of the main directions of development and the system of indicators of evaluation of achievements in the field of wellness.
- Creating, conducting and evaluating a cycle of various wellness-strengthening activities.
- Analysis and refinement of the organization of the employees' nutrition regime in close cooperation with representatives of the food service provider. Survey of employees' opinions on improving the quality of nutrition.
- Educating employees about the benefits of a nutritious diet and proper exercise.
- Working with consultants and contractors to conduct training workshops as needed.
- Conducting interactive group sessions on wellness and nutrition through question and answer sessions.
- Posting informational and explanatory thematic materials on the Company's virtual platforms and social networks, organizing online seminars and workshops, creating audio and video podcasts.
- Mastery of the latest trends in wellness and nutrition.
- Graduate degree in nutrition and wellness management (nutrition priority), counseling, exercise science, physiology, wellness, medicine;
- At least 3-5 years experience in related fields;
- Well-developed communication skills, including proper verbal and written language, ability to prepare and deliver presentation materials.
- Confident management of large projects (up to 800 people) and high ability to self-organize.
- Skillful interaction with audiences (public speaking).
- Passion and interest in the business, ability to empathize. Ability to inspire and interest others.
- Skills in collecting and analyzing data, controlling and reporting.
- Continuous improvement of professional skills.
- Strong speaking and writing skills in English will be an advantage.
- White salary, registration under the RF Labor Code;
- Annual bonus of 15% of annual salary;
- Career growth opportunities
- International team (very friendly, professional, interesting)
- Training opportunities (Skyeng, Corp. University, Corp. Library)
- Flights, accommodation, meals are also paid by the company.
Reply to Natalia.Abdeeva@antalrussia.com