Back to Jobs
Operation Manager - Legal
Salary30L - 35 LLocationChennaiIndustryAgriculture & Animal HealthJob Description
KEY REPONSIBILITIES :
- Handling & tracking of all team projects and their related activities, including document management.
- Liaison with Global legal heads and be intact with training plans or the Legal function with regards to implementation of new technology-based solutions.
- Be accountable to the entire Legal function team in relation to their various initiatives and operational requirements.
- Fully equipped & understand business requirements of the legal function, Liaison with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and work allocation.
- Teaming up with stakeholders to optimize and simplify function tools and processes using and implementing appropriate technology to assist.
- Will serve as a the key contact for the project stakeholders, and an escalation point for project issues.
- Managing and developing Legal management metrics, assistance with effective internal and external legal communications.
- Ensuring optimum usage of Legal activities/litigation/IP tracking database and ensuring it is kept up to date and working to implement periodic validation steps and processes to achieve this,
- Being up to date on developments in the legal operations and legal technology space, and continually seeking to find way so of improving internal processes in consultation with key stakeholders. Provide updates to Legal Exco.
- Candidate with 10 to 15 years experience with degree in subject like IT, engineering, economics, business etc.
- Must have Project Management exposure while working in legal space with PMP certification is must.
- Experience in In-house Legal departments with sound track record in Project Management.
- Must have leadership abilities with strong communication skills.
- Must be a strong influencer, expertise who can work across business units/countries at all levels of seniority
- Exposure in Global laws will be an added advantage.