Back to Jobs
Operations Manager-Calibration Services
SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationDelhi, New DelhiIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Designation: Manager – Operations
Work Location: New Delhi
- Responsible for overall calibration functions & operational activities.
- Responsible for overall performance of Calibration Team including Calibration Engineers/ Technicians.
- Monitor/supervise /advice/improve and ensure quality of process and systems.
- Knowledge of NABL certifications and its Compliance requirements.
- Establish procedures and SOP.
- Provide training to the new joiner and in-house team of engineers on service and technical aspects of calibration to upgrade their skills and efficiency level.
- Familiarity with Medical Device Directives and Medical Devices is preferred.
- Responsible for building and managing relationship as well as building and strengthening customer ties by timely follow –up and support to the customers.
- Responsible for providing effective overall operational support to the Team Leaders to enable them to lead the service team for achieving desired service results.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.Tech/B.E/ 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical, Post Graduate in relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in handling calibration activities. Team handling experience is must (minimum 5 years).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interface with people of a variety of backgrounds and technical expertise.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change.
- Expertise knowledge of calibration process, systems of Medical equipment.
- Ability to travel across India whenever required.
- High level of customer focus and good communication skills with pleasing personality.