Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Gathering data on market development, assessing the Company's market position in comparison to competitors.
- Gathering information and market trends on materials/constructions used, technical parameters to materials. Adaptation of the analysis to the Company's product portfolio in the Russian Federation.
- Analysis of import statistics for major competitors. Preparation and presentation of quarterly comparative analysis.
- Developing Company's product strategy for the Russian market. Reporting the strategy to the company's management and stakeholders.
- Coordination of the European product portfolio/brands with the Russian brands/portfolio; close collaboration with the head office in Europe.
- Collection and systematization of methodological materials of the Competitors on the application of products. Implementation of the best examples in the Company materials.
- Development of the assortment portfolio of the Company on the territory of the Russian Federation by product groups. Comparative competitive analysis by product groups. Setting goals for market share, competitor substitution zones, market development/increase.
- Formation of the price list of the company by product groups. Benchmarking prices with competitors by product and design. Formation of price list based on pricing analysis. Calculation of margins for the company's products and formation of pricing for the Russian market in close cooperation with the Head Office. Negotiating special pricing for development of new product groups/localization of production.
- Localization of production of the company's products. Identification of the portfolio for production, estimation of volumes, economics. Working closely with the Company Head Office; working together with production to agree on products, technological capabilities, timelines for new product development.
- Knowledge of English and/or German to communicate closely with the Company Head Office
- Market knowledge and experience in façade and interiors product groups
- Knowledge of physical properties of materials, basic application rules, constructive
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Sales Manager, with responsibility for the development of the Product group Knowledge of product pricing
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the working hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- Salary - fixed salary, quarterly bonus;
- Corporate car is provided;
- A laptop;
- Modern, comfortable office area m. Varshavskaya, Chertanovskaya, Yuzhnaya.
Reply to Natalia.Sokolova@antalrussia.com