SalaryLocationChandīgarh, Kolkāta, Mumbai, VārānasiIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Exciting role in a Global MNC spread across the globe in 50 countries. The Client organisation offers innovative diagnostic imaging solutions facilitating digitization in hospitals & clinics - thus ranks in Top 5 in the Healthcare business.
- Designation: PRODUCT SPECIALIST
- No. of Positions: 4
- Location: Mumbai, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Kolkata
- Reporting To: Regional Product Manager
- Product Segment: Ultrasound
- Support to sales team direct and dealers in respective region for achieving target through direct or application team support.
- Demo unit management and tracking, preparation of monthly demo tracking sheet to support General Managers.
- Keeping track of PNDT act and modifications and inform management of the same for timely action, also manage KMI PNDT registrations as and when needed for existing and new products.
- Devising and advising General Managers in new product positioning.
- Coordinate with principals on technical issues and product development issues as a support to General Manager.
- Manage application team activities and travel as needed for sales support.
- Provide technical support to service team on critical service issues.
- Adhoc projects as per management decision.
Qualifications / Additional Skills:
Experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
Should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science, business or engineering related discipline.
Self-Starter with exceptional communication skills & go getter mindset.
Account management experience, Complex Sales Cycle with multiple decision makers would have an added advantage.