Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Ensure products are produced according to the production schedule in budget (rejects, time efficiency, cost) with quality consistent with specifications.
- Achieve KPI's based on efficient and effective use of line equipment and resources.
- Improve and find new technical possibilities, optimization and improvement of the production processes for the output of high quality products with a minimum usage of raw materials, packaging, energy, etc.
- Organize the accounting of production activities, material consumption, and the preparation of necessary documentation for reporting to management
- Develop and implement measures to eliminate losses and run teams using Lean methodology to improve the efficiency of the entrusted areas
- Hire, develop staff, develop and offer motivational programs
- Higher technical education
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing
- Experience of managing a team for at least 5 years
- Experience in implementation of lean-manufacturing programs
- Personal qualities and competences: high result orientation, client orientation, stress resistance, ability to work in a team, ability to set tasks for subordinates and monitor their performance, ability to build and motivate a team, analytical skills, systematic approach to tasks.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook), SAP is desirable.
- English proficiency at least at intermediate level (intermediate) is desirable.
- Competitive salary, relocation compensation, housing, VHI, meal payment, annual bonus
- Modern Western production facilities
- Willingness to relocate (Nizhny Novgorod region)
- Opportunity for professional and career growth
Reply to Vera.Ugarova@antalrussia.com