Our client is a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive, looking for a Program Manager.
Job location : Spain (Navarra)
- Bachelor’s Degree - In a technical / Engineering or business discipline
- 4+ years of project/program management experience within automotive industry or comparable engineering organization.
- Project management certification preferred – PMP, Prince2, APM or proven knowledge.
- Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements, IATF 16949.
- Key IT tools: ERPs, PMS/PLMs; MS Project
- Languages: English + Spanish
Your tasks :
- Project Plan management
- Scope management
- Risk management
- Project finance and budget management
- APQP and customer requirements
- Team / Resource Management
- Communication and customer management
- Timing plan management
What the company offers you :
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms. Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match