SalaryUSD highly competitiveLocationAfricaIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
New mining operation in Africa looking for a self-motivated and forecast person to manage a new project from scratch to operational level. You will be required to handle all aspects of the project from budgeting to commissioning.
• Lead the business case preparations.
• Prepare detailed project schedule and budget forecast.
• Manage project budget, have weekly and monthly updates of actual and forecast cost breakdowns.
• Coordinate Environmental studies and acquire all relevant permits for the project.
• Participate in tenders.
• Control contracts execution and coordinate all construction contractor’s activities..
• Coordinate all parties involved both from the project team and contractors.
• Regular checks on project related risks and prepare mitigation action plans.
• Ensure operations start within the approved timeline.
Required skills and experience:
• Project management Skills
• Project Management diploma or degree.
• Excellent organization skills
• Civil construction works.
• Similar projects worked, especially in Africa.
• Able to speak English fluently.
• Able to speak French an added advantage.